Thursday, March 28, 2013

Crab Cheese Wontons

I actually made these to go with my noodles the other night, but I didn't have time to blog them. So I'm blogging them now. These turned out awesome! Crispy on the outside and so creamy on the inside!

Start out by adding 4 oz of cream cheese to a bowl (If you like yours to be a little less intense in flavor, I would add in about 2 or 3 extra tablespoons of cream cheese here)
Add in 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce...
1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil...
Chop up 1 clove of garlic...
And 1 green onion...
Sprinkle in the garlic...
1/2 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce...
Finally your green onion.... (I stopped here to make a few before adding in the crab meat)
Add one egg white to a separate bowl...
Spoon on some of your cream cheese mixture onto the center of a square wonton wrapper...
Brush on a little egg white to the corners...
Pull up opposite corners and pinch together...
Gently place into oil that's at about 375 degrees for about 2 minutes or less until golden brown...
While you wait, rip up some crab meat...
Stir it in with remaining cream cheese mixture and finish assembling the rest of your wontons... ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment