Friday, November 30, 2012

Sweet & Spicy Meat & Noodles

I have made so much soup lately I was wanting some kind of meat and pasta dish. So I looked through the cupboards and decided to just make something up with some tri-colored spiral noodles, meat, and veggies.
First I chopped up some sweet yellow, red, and orange peppers.
Throw them into a medium heat pan with some olive oil.
Next I chopped up some yellow onion.
Add that in with the peppers...
While the vegetables cook in the pan, add in the pasta to boiling water.
While the pasta cooks, start cutting up some spicy Italian sausage...
Add it into a medium heat pan.
Now cut up some kielbasas. Add that in with the Italian sausage, cover and let cook.
Drain the pasta and add to a bowl...
Mix the peppers & onions into the meat.
 Finally you can add the meat and veggies to the noodles in a bowl and splash on about 1/2 a cup of italian salad dressing. Sprinkle on some black pepper and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment