Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Turkey Meatloaf & Mashed Potatoes

When I was looking in the kitchen for something to make for dinner I found that I had a lot of lean ground turkey. So I thought I would try some turkey meat loaf and mashed potatoes! 

                                     
Gather all your ingredients...
First add your bread into the food processor. I think it's better if you use bread that is slightly stale. 
Chop until small pieces...
Then sprinkle in some parsley...
Now some garlic salt...
 And finally some black pepper...
 Now chop some fresh yellow onion into small pieces.
 Put the ground turkey into a glass bowl...
 Crack in two eggs (Normally I only use one egg but to add in some extra moisture I used two)
 A couple splashes of Worcestershire sauce...
Using your hands mix everything together including the bread crumb mixture until it's well mixed.
 Put into a bread pan and slide it into the oven at 350 degrees F.
 While the meat cooks, rinse off your potatoes.
 Then skin them...
 Chop...
 And add into boiling water. When the potatoes are done cooking, drain water, add milk, salt, pepper, and some butter and mash with a masher. Pull your meat out of the oven and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment