Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Lemon Rosemary Garlic Chicken & Potatoes

Tonight I was feeling like I needed some chicken to eat. I don't know what it is but something about fresh rosemary seems to make any dish complete. So this is what I tossed together for dinner and I will definitely make it again!

Preheat the oven to 450 and start out by adding 1/3 cup olive oil to a mixing bowl.
Then juice about 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
Slice 2 lemons
Then smash about 10 cloves of garlic
Add in 1 small jar of drained rinsed capers
Pull off about 3 tablespoons of fresh rosemary
Crack in fresh black pepper
Finally sprinkle in some sea salt.
Stir it all together and set aside
Now drizzle some olive oil into a large pan. I lined mine with tin foil. Place on top of two burners on medium high heat
Place your chicken legs and thighs skin side down and sprinkle with salt and pepper
Then add in your potatoes and let cook for about 9 minutes or until the chicken has browned
Flip the chicken over
Drizzle all your lemony oil and garlic mixture right on top
Throw into the oven for 60-70 minutes. Enjoy with some fresh bread to sop up all the deliciousness haha

No comments:

Post a Comment