Monday, August 6, 2012

Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream

Pin It!

I had a lot of strawberries left over from when I made jam and I wanted to use them up before they went to waste. What better way to use them then to make them into ice cream! The taste of this ice cream is amazing!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

First scoop a package of cream cheese into your blender. I decided to use reduced fat it has the same amount of flavor to me with less calories!

Now you can dump in the can of sweetened condensed milk...

Finally, dump in 1/3 cup of whipping cream...

Blend until well mixed.

Cut 11/2 cups strawberries and throw them into the food processor...

Pulse the processor until the strawberries are well chopped up!

Throw the strawberries into the blender and mix until well blended...

Now put three grahm crackers into a zip lock baggy and crush with a rolling pin...

Throw into the blender and give it one final spin. Pour the mixture into a freezer container and let harden. Pull out a few miuntes before you want to serve so it has time to soften a little and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment