Monday, September 8, 2014

Honey Salmon

Tonight I needed something different than chicken and beef. I thought about trying out a pork chop, but my heart was telling me I needed to have some salmon. This was one of the easiest and most flavorful salmon dishes I've ever made! 

Turn your oven to 375. Begin by pouring 1/8 cup of honey into a small mixing bowl.
Then about 1/2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil

1/2 tablespoon of thyme

1/2 tablespoon of red wine vinegar

1 large garlic clove pressed

Sea salt to taste

Crushed peppercorns to taste. Stir it all together

Place your salmon on a foil lined cookie sheet and spread the marinade over the salmon

Bring up all the edges of the foil and close togther making a seal. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until done. Garnish with fresh thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment